- To provide professional advice on space planning, design conceptualization and able to present the drawing concept.
- To monitor project development from inception, planning, designing, tendering, construction to complete within the deadline.
- To support Contract Department for BQ and costing when necessary.
- To support the Design Director and to lead the team to manage the design process.
- To ensure all necessary communication flow/ regular meetings within the senior staff, project designer, and other members of the design & project team.
- To attend site meeting and do inspection during the project period.
- To lead the team to ensure that the integrity of the concept is maintained.
- Educational Background : Must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor/Degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
- Experience : 3 years and above working experience.
- Require Skill: AutoCAD, 3D Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Microsoft Office.
- Good command in Malay & English (writing & spoken). -Mandarin is a bonus
- Prepare tender submission, quotation and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Undertake costing analysis for project work.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Obtain quotations, liaise and negotiate with various suppliers & subcontractors.
- Prepare progress claims & closing final account.
- Other QS duties as and when assigned by superior.
- Prefer with experience in Interior Design & Build Company.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): AutoCAD, MS.WORD, MS.EXCEL.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Possess own transport.
Videographer cum Editor
- Produce, edit & publish photos & videos for CreteArt’s corporate event or project for online marketing.
- Handling social media content for postings.
- Helping promote content or a product, service or brand.
- Lead video/photoshoot projects for CreteArt.
- Manage LIVE video broadcasts on social media channels.
- Shoot, edit & publish videos of corporate events and interviews.
- Manage storage for footage and image bank form past events.
- Assisting in planning and executing marketing positions for new development.
- Responsible for property social media channels.
- Responsible for planning, shooting and editing videos to used for marketing and social media postings.
- Researching industry-related trends & topics and methods to keep social media channel up-to-date and relevant.
- Conduct research and develop creative content for the target market.
- Posses driving license.
- At least a Diploma holder in Mass Communication (major : broadcasting) or related field.
- Min 2 years experience in editing & videography.
- Able to work independently and be a team player.
- Develop innovative and risk-taking social campaigns.
- All general works needed includes arranging stock and packaging.
- Assist in general works such as loading and unloading stock.
- Receiving, moving, checking, labelling and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type and also acceptable quality.
- Picking, packing, packaging and labeling products.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness & safety of the working environment.
- To undertake the ad-hoc tasks and related duties as and when required from time to time which assigned by the superior or the Management.
- Candidate must have at least SPM or highest.
- Prior experience in store/warehouse operations preferred.
- Able to start IMMEDIATELY.
- Willing to OT.